GF

*When making Gluten Free Recipes always verify that your ingredients are certified Gluten Free. Sometimes Gluten Free food products become cross contaminated with wheat during processing.



Coupon Link

grocery coupons

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Have You Tried Maybelline 24 Hr Lip Color?

I did! I received my BzzKit.

Thanks BzzAgent.com!

Well, first thing yesterday morning, I put it on

Maybelline’s 24 Hour Super Stay 2 Step Lip Color.

I followed the directions exactly.

Did all my usual stuff all day long….eating, drinking beverages, ‘kissing‘!

I checked several times during the day…..
it was still there!


Ok….now I’m really liking this!

Maybelline Rocks!

Have you tried this Lip Color yet?

If not, you really should!

*Here’s a $2 off coupon

I got this deal because I'm a BzzAgent!


Maybelline has directions on how to apply their 2 Step Lip Color.

See how to apply it on their WEBSITE 


Also don’t forget to jump on over to http://facebook.com/maybelline and Like their page.


*(There’s a drug store matchup deal listed here on my blog:
http://couponsdealsfreebies.blogspot.com/2011/03/riteaidmayb.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment